Essent Enterprise-Grade Ariba PunchOut Catalog Storefront Solutions
Creating a PunchOut site that meets buyers' specific needs can be demanding. Essent makes it easy with enterprise-grade Ariba PunchOut enabled ecommerce storefronts with a flexible Product Configurator, cXML Product Catalogs, Purchase Orders, and Invoices.
- Enterprise-Grade, Multi-user, Multi-site Web Content Management System (CMS) based on SiteBuilder Pro.
Learn why an integrated CMS is so important.
- Integrated Enterprise-Grade Ecommerce Engine based on the Compass Business Management System, a comprehensive, real-time transaction processing system that automates business processes and enforces business rules.
- Product Configurator that allows complex rule-based product builds to be defined by the product manager and customizable products to be created by the buyer.
- Pre-definable Order Templates that defines the set of business rules that dictacte how a valid order can be formed and the order can process within the system.
- Product Catalogs
- Multiple, Customer-Specific Product Catalogs
- cXML Product Catalogs
- Multiple, Hierarchical Product Groups that may optionally Overlap
- Comprehensive Product Details
- Product Matrix (e.g. Size/Color)
- Manufacturing, Procurement, and Shipping Lead Time
- UNSPSC Coding
- Custom Product Properties and Specifications
- Multiple Warehouse Inventory Levels
- Customer or Company Owned Inventory
- Flexible Pricing Models that allows accurate pricing to be generated for each order.
- Price Levels
- Aggregate Pricing
- Promotional Pricing
- Contract Pricing
- Customer-Specific Pricing
- Shipping Self-Service that allows buyers to shop for the best rate and know exact shipping costs in advance.
- Custom Shipping Methods
- Calculated Estimated Time of Arrival/In-Hands Date
- Real-Time UPS and FedEx Rate Shopping
- Integrated cXML Electronic Document Interchange that fully integrates with Ariba.
- Product Catalog
- Purchase Order
- Access Control down to the page control-level that dictates who can see and do what.
- Permission-based Access
- Group and User-level Administration
- Public or Privite Websites
- Allows Dual-mode Access: Public Ecommerce with Permission-based PunchOut
- Systems Integration options that optimizes business processing.
- Optional Integration with Your ERP/Business Management System
- Order Import
- Order Template Import
- Cart Export
- W3C-compliant Web Service with WSDL and accessable through SOAP
- Application Programming Interface (API) for Products, Product Configuration Surveys, Customers, Contacts, and Carts.
- Comprehensive Services to make the implemention a success:
- Customizable Solutions to Solve Unique or Proprietary Business Requirements.
- Section 508 Compliant EIT Stack (final comliance dependant on your design specifications).
Learn more about Section 508 Compliance
- Turn-key Ready-to-Run Hosted Solution at Essent's Level III+ SAS 70 Audited Facilities to assure maximum reliability and security.