Compass Purchasing offers a set of advanced procurement tools for buyers of products, materials, and services. As a fully integrated component of the Compass Business Management System, purchase order can be quickly generated and accounts payable vouchers can be accurately entered against the linked purchase order. Compass Purchasing makes procurement quick and accurate, assuring you only get what you need and only pay for what you get.
- Supplier Management
- Preferred Supplier Management
- Supplier Product and Service Item Catalog
- Supplier-specific SKU and Item Numbers
- Item Costing
- Supplier-specific Costing
- Discrete Costing
- Cost Levels
- Contract Pricing Management
- Blanket Purchase Orders and Release Orders
- Inventory Stock Product Purchasing
- Non-Stock Supplies Purchasing
- Dropship Purchasing
- Purchase Receipts with Underun/Overrun Tracking
- Backorder Management
- Service Purchasing
- Demand Planning and Purchasing with Compass Inventory
- Multi-user environment, with fully integrated Security.
- View and Search all relevant information on-screen.
- Variety of Pre-Defined Reports.
- Up-to-the-minute performance reporting assists in more timely, more accurate decision making. Real-time accounting eliminates tedious batch processing and provides immediate reporting of current balances.
- Part of the Compass Operations Management System. Save time and reduce errors by eliminating redundant data entry. Many entries, traditionally entered by bookkeepers, automatically flow from other Compass modules.
- Feature-rich tools make processing easier. Staff can perform more sophisticated activities with less formal training.
- Proven state-of-the-art technologies like Client/Server and Web means that more reliable information is available faster and more often to more users.
- Integrated Process Workflow means activities can be tracked and shared; the traditional paperwork can be eliminated.
- Compass Purchasing 7.0
- Compass Operations Management System Suite 7.0
Getting started with Essent is easy. Contact us today to begin the process. An Essent Operations Management Consultant will work with you, at no cost, to begin the process of developing a solution tailored to your organization’s exact needs and budget.