This policy covers how we treat personal information that we collectand receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, third-parties that process our transmitted data, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information when you register with us, when you use our products or services, when you visit our pages or the pages of certain partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, national identification code like a Social Security Number, and information about your assets. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
IP Address, Cookies, and Web Page Visits
We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, and the page you request. In general, we uses information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
We may use your IP address for administration, diagnostic, and demographic purposes. We gather broad demographic information to recognize customer traffic patterns and site usage to aid us in effective communicating information to prospects and customers.
We may also collect and share information about the pages that you visit on our site in a way that is not personally identifiable.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us perform our obligations or communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing we to collect and use their child's information without consenting to we sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if we areacquired by or merged with another company.
- We display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- We do not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- As a company involved in trading networks and web presences, we publish the names of customers.
Marketing and Notices
You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new features, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. We won't share your e-mail address with other companies without your permission.
If you do not wish to receive announcements or special offers from us, please notify us with an opt-out request. You may opt-out when responding in our request Web forms by clicking the opt-out option and submitting your request. Please allow up to two weeks for your request to be processed.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
We may update this policy. We will post any changes to our policy on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.